If you are a small or mid-sized business owner, you probably already know the benefits of adding social media to your marketing strategy. But here’s the catch; knowing which platforms are right for your business, and posting regularly on those platforms to engage your desired audience, may not be your cup of tea.
According to a survey by Vertical Response, small business owners invest 6 to 10 hours each week on social media. Why not save this precious time for other critical business tasks? What you need is an efficient social media resource who supports your team or company and boosts your brand image on the right platforms.
A social media virtual assistant is the solution to your needs! This dedicated resource can do it all to build and maintain your presence on the relevant social platforms. Here are some of the tasks that a social media VA can take care of:
- Creating your business page/account on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube, and Pinterest
- Inviting people to like your page or follow your account
- Coming up with a creative campaign to meet your business goals – educate customers about your product/services, encourage conversions, etc.
- Designing daily posts with product/service information, or just fun facts, inspirational thoughts, memes related to your business
- Making static posts, gifs and videos for a new product launch, a survey, a contest, or an ongoing promotion to increase engagement
- Sharing blog posts on your social networks to direct traffic to your blog page
- Liking/replying to comments on posts and responding to messages received on your social accounts
- Finding relevant pages or people to follow, and liking their content
When employing a full-time social media manager to do all this and more is not possible due to budget constraints or lack of infrastructure, then a social media virtual assistant is your best bet. In your initial consultation or discussion with the VA, don’t forget to share your marketing goals clearly so he/she can fully understand your business needs and work towards achieving them.
Looking for remote employees that can take care of your social media profiles? Get in touch to hire a social media virtual assistant for all your projects.